Request Your Transcript or Diploma:

Academic transcripts and diplomas are issued by the University of Southern Maine Registrar's Office. Transcripts may be requested by completing the online transcript request form.

If you have questions specific to a transcript or diploma request, please contact the Registrar's Office directly at:

Registrar's Office, 37 College Ave., Gorham, ME 04038
100 Bailey Hall, Gorham Campus

Phone: 207-780-5230
Fax: 207-780-5517